Plastic Pipe Key Subjects
The main program will comprise approximately 100 presentations relating to the design and development, testing, installation and operation of plastic pipes systems. Papers will detail technical solutions or developments addressing engineering issues using plastic pipes systems or components. Also, papers identify market trends for future growth of plastic pipes and components will be accepted for consideration.
The official language of the conference is English.
• The evolution of the plastics piping applications
• Experiences world wide
• Replacement of traditional materials
• Standardization or best practices.
Plastics Pipeline Solutions
• Large projects and novel applications for plastics pipelines
• Rehabilitation and replacement of aging pipeline infrastructure
• Sustainable construction
• Life cycle assessment (LCA/EPD)
• Resource Conservation through plastic pipes.
Application areas for Plastic Pipes
• Water, gas distribution and oil & gas systems
• Sewer and drainage systems to include collection such as chambers
• Hot and cold-water systems
• Soil and Agricultural systems
• Industrial applications
• Plastic based composite piping systems.
Processing, Test Methods and Performance
• New plastic pipe materials, additives or ingredients
• Test methodologies
• Structured wall and multi-layered plastic pipes and fittings
• Developments in pipes & fittings
• New product design or measurement tools for plastic pipe, components or systems
• Development in processing equipment, techniques or control.
• Innovation in materials, additives/ingredients and pipe systems.
• Case studies highlighting the key subjects listed above.
PPXX OC Co-Chair/ Technical Program ChairEmail: email@example.com