GENERAL COVID-19 MEASURES DURING PPXX
We are all very excited to welcome you back to the XXth Plastic Pipes Conference & Exhibition. We have changed the setting, in which we kindly ask you for your assistance to comply with the measures as announced by the government.
The health and well-being of our participants is always our top priority. We strictly follow the measures that together with Hotel Okura the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and Dutch government have announced for the Netherlands and keep a close eye on the protocol of KHN (Koninklijke Horeca Nederland).
Please note that the measures are also applicable for guests who are fully vaccinated.
Below you can find the measures we have taken and for which we ask your understanding and support.
GENERAL COVID MEASURES DURING THE CONFERENCE:
- In case of entering to the conference floor a health declaration form is required to fill it out on every day. It is valid for 24 hours. Forms will be handed over at the registration desk.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Wearing the mask on the conference floor is always obligatory. Except when sitting during the presentations or sitting for the drinks / meals when it is not required to wear the mask.
- We will provide the masks every day to our participants.
- We ask the attendees to stay at home if they have (mild) cold-like symptoms.
- In case one of the attendees is starting to get cold-like symptoms during the conference, please inform us. We are in close contact with medical staff.
- As announced by the Dutch government it is still required to wear a mask in areas in which 1.5 meter cannot be guaranteed, such as public transportation. In the hotel we will honour the same measure. This means that in the lifts, you are still asked to wear a mask if other guests join you.
- Please always follow the instructions of our team.
- The hotel increased the frequency of daily cleaning at the public areas and touch points in the hotel even further.
- We have a sanitation room available where the attendees can sanitize their belongings and refresh themselves after travelling.
- In public areas we have added stations with tissues and disinfectants.
- Our team is available in the registration desk for guidance and further advice.
- All guests keep 1.5-meter distance.
- Maximum 2 guests per table in the Catering Area
- All guests have a fixed seat,
- Consuming food and beverage only while sitting.