CORONA Guidelines for PPXX Conference:
We are pleased that by implementing a few simple measures in line with the Dutch Government most recent rules, we are able to welcome you again to make a successful PPXX Conference & Exhibition.
To this end, we have developed a hygiene and protection concept aligned with the current Coronavirus Protection Ordinance of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), Hotel Okura and Dutch government so our conference can take place safely and smoothly.
It provides an overview of our hygiene concept so you can see at a glance what protective measures must be implemented before and during the conference participation.
We appreciate your collaboration to ensure a safe and successful event for all our sponsors, exhibitors, presenters, participants.
In line with this guideline the mandatory corona entry pass system’s detailed instructions can be read separately.
• These are the existing rules based on the 4th step valid from 26th June 2021.
• Restrictions and rules for multi-day events will be change from 14th August 2021.
• Please regularly disinfect your own hands. In addition, we have installed a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers and hand-washing facilities throughout the site (Hotel Okura).
• As announced by the Dutch government it is still required to wear a mask in areas in which 1.5 meter cannot be guaranteed, such as public transportation. In our hotel we will honour the same measure. This means that in our lifts, you are still asked to wear a mask if other guests join you.
• Keep 1.5 meters distance.
• Hotel Okura has increased the frequency of daily cleaning at the public areas and touch points in the hotel even further.
• You should observe coughing and sneezing etiquette and keep your distance from other people.
• Greet visitors to your stand with a smile instead of shaking hands.
• In case you are starting to get cold-like symptoms during your stay, please inform us.
• You may not participate in an event if any of the following apply:
• You have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days.
• You are suffering from acute and non-specific general symptoms, cold symptoms or respiratory symptoms.
• You have visited a corona virus risk area as designated by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and cannot provide evidence of a negative corona virus test (performed within 48 hours before arrival in Germany or after arrival in the Netherlands).
FACTS ABOUT THE CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION:
• Need to ensure the continuous flow on the exhibition floor.
• At the time of the meals needs to have an assigned seat.
• All the general and hotel rules are applying at the time of the conference & exhibition.
• Mandatory use of Corona Entry pass system.
• All the time the organizers are providing help in case of any questions or requests.