Please read carefully the terms and conditions of registration and participation.
Please be aware that we have already reached the maximum number of attendees allowed at our conference venue under the Dutch Government’s current COVID Regulations. Accordingly we cannot accept your registration at this time.
- We are however prepared to place you on a standby list for you to attend the conference should the Dutch government regulations change before the date of the conference allowing us to increase the overall number of attendees or should a delegate who has already registered drop out. In either event we may contact you to offer you a place but you are under no obligation to accept the offer if you choose at that time not to attend.
- No fee is required for you to be added to the standby list. However payment of the normal delegate fee will be required if we subsequently confirm that a place has become available and you agree to attend.
- We strongly advise that you do not make any travel arrangements until we confirm a place at the conference has become available and you agree to attend.
- The PPCA cannot accept any financial responsibility for losses incurred by you or your company due to:
- Any travel arrangements made prior to confirmation that you can attend the conference.
- Subsequent changes to travel regulations in your country of departure, or in the Netherlands or changes to travel policies within your own organization, or personal circumstances which prevent you from attending.
*Please, do not forget to write your European Union VAT number if you have because it is necessary for issuing the invoice. In the shortage of VAT number 27% VAT should be added to the net final amount.
Registration fee includes:
· Participation in the Welcome Reception
· Attendance at the Gala Dinner Celebration
Make sure you have your name, address and indication "PPXX on all method of payments. Registration fees shall be paid in the following ways:
Bank Transfer to Evacon Ltd.
Bank: K&H Bank Rt.
Address: Csörsz str. 43. BUDAPEST H-1124 HUNGARY
Bank account number: Send an mail for it.
IBAN Code: HU83 10401093-50526756-50561023
Company registration no.: 01-09-293854
EU Community VAT identification no.: HU25874938
instruct your bank to carry out the transactions "Free of charge for
the recipient". Any bank fees incurred will be charged to the respective
While making the bank transfer, please, remember to indicate your name.
*Please, do not forget to write your
European Union VAT number if you have because it is necessary for issuing the
invoice. In the shortage of VAT number 27% VAT should be added to the net final amount.
Here you can check, revise, modify or confirm your products. By clicking the "Buy" button, you can pay for the selected items and also fill the registration form.
,,acknowledge the following personal data stored in the user account of Evacon Ltd. (HU-1136 Budapest Tátra Street 34.) in the user database of ppxx.eu will be handed over to OTP Mobil Ltd. (1093 Budapest, Közraktár u. 30-32.) and is trusted as data processor. The data transferred by the data controller are the following: Evacon Ltd. (HU-1136 Budapest Tátra Street 34.)
I, the undersigned, certify to have read and agree the above mentioned conditions concerning registration, payments.