Please read carefully the terms and conditions of registration and participation.
- Please be aware that we have already reached the maximum number of attendees allowed at our conference venue under the Dutch Government’s current COVID Regulations. Accordingly we cannot accept your registration at this time.
- We are however prepared to place you on a standby list for you to attend the conference should the Dutch government regulations change before the date of the conference allowing us to increase the overall number of attendees or should a delegate who has already registered drop out. In either event we may contact you to offer you a place but you are under no obligation to accept the offer if you choose at that time not to attend.
- No fee is required for you to be added to the standby list. However payment of the normal delegate fee will be required if we subsequently confirm that a place has become available and you agree to attend.
- We strongly advise that you do not make any travel arrangements until we confirm a place at the conference has become available and you agree to attend.
- The PPCA cannot accept any financial responsibility for losses incurred by you or your company due to:
- Any travel arrangements made prior to confirmation that you can attend the conference.
- Subsequent changes to travel regulations in your country of departure, or in the Netherlands or changes to travel policies within your own organization, or personal circumstances which prevent you from attending.
1) Conference registration
You may register either online or by filling in our PDF registration form.
• Online registration: Link to the PPXX 2021 online registration site
• Offline registration: Download registration and payment form in pdf
If you register offline please send the registration form back to us by e-mail to email@example.com
Your registration will only be accepted once you have paid the full fee for the conference.
After receiving your payment your invoice will be issued and sent to the given email address. If you need a pro-forma invoice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Registration fee||Early bird|
|Until 6th September 2021|
|Accompanying fee:||EUR 450|
Accompanying persons are considered to be spouses and partners who are traveling with delegates. Accompanying persons are able to join their partners at networking events such as the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner for accompanying fee. (EUR 450)
The registration fee includes the
· Participation in the scientific program
· Set of conference proceedings
· Coffee-breaks during the conference days, and lunches on 3 days
· Access to the social programs (Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner)
· Conference package
· Participation in the Welcome Reception
· Attendance at the Gala Dinner Celebration
Please note that accompanying persons do not have access to the scientific programs.
2) General Terms and Conditions
2.1) Payment Methods Make sure you have your name, address and indication "PPXX on all method of payments. Registration fees shall be paid in the following ways:
a./ Bank Transfer to Evacon Ltd.
Bank: K&H Bank Rt.
Address: Csörsz str. 43. BUDAPEST H-1124 HUNGARY
Bank account number: 10401093-50526756-50561023
IBAN Code: HU83 10401093-50526756-50561023
Company registration no.: 01-09-293854
EU Community VAT identification no.: HU25874938
Please, instruct your bank to carry out
the transactions "Free of charge for the recipient". Any bank fees
incurred will be charged to the respective participant.While making the bank transfer, please, remember to
indicate your name.
>>Download our Vendor Details in PDF
b./ Mail Order Transaction (Offline Credit Card Payment) You authorize Evacon Ltd (PPXX 2020 Local Secretariat) to charge your credit card if you send us back the Credit Card Form
c./ On-line Credit Card payment
On-line payment is possible with VISA/MASTER CARD through the secured website of K&H Bank Zrt.
In case of AMEX the payment will be through the secured website of OTP Bank.
K&H Bank provides the possibility of secure card acceptance for the online registration system of Plastic Pipes Conference.The card processing system uses SSL protocol.
In case of credit card payment (except in case of using AMEX cards) we redirect you to the payment surface of K&H Bank, where the payment is directly carried out, because the payment surface is not on the registration sites of Plastic Pipes Conference.The site of K&H Bank works according to the rules and safety standards of the international card companies.
Evacon Ltd. does not have access to your card number expiry date, or any other data related to your account in any form.The security of the parties in the bankcard transactions is guaranteed by the Internet Code Security service, i.e. Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code, introduced by the international card companies and also applied by K&H Bank. With that solution, the cardholder must also enter a password or ID code on the Bank’s payment interface (two factor authentication) if the issuing bank made it available, and therefore fraud is practically excluded.
If the credit card transaction is rejected, please contact your bank and confirm payment transaction.In case of on-line credit card payment the following data will be requested:
Credit Card number:
The card number is embossed or printed on the front with 13 to 19 digits.
Date of expiry:
The card is embossed or printed on the front with mm/yy format number.
Validation code (CVC2/CVV2):
The last three digits of sequence in the signature panel, on the back of the card: CVV2 or CVC2.
Payment by bank card and registering for the PPXX is comfortable and secure through payment by bank card. After ordering the selected service we direct you to the K&H Bank's website where you can pay with your bank card through an encrypted transaction that is currently considered the safest.
The customer only has to click on the “payment by bank card” button when choosing the payment method, and then they have to type in the card number and the expiration date of their bank card on the K&H Bank payment server. K&H Bank accepts VISA, VISA Electron, V-Pay, MasterCard, Maestro and JCB type bank cards.
Bank cards authorized only for electronic transactions are only accepted if the usage of the card is authorized for this purpose by the issuing bank for that card. Please inquire at your bank whether your card can be used for internet shopping.K&H Bank will issue an authorization number for the transaction.
The customer should write
the number down, or print out the whole page. In case of an unsuccessful
transaction, K&H Bank will send an error message and the cause of the
Security of personal data, data protection Protection of your personal data is a priority for Evacon Ltd. and its partners.
Collecting and processing of personal data necessary for identification during the usage of our website complies with the data protection standards in force in Hungary (Law CXII. 2011).
Your data will be handled confidentially; your data will not be given out to any third parties, unless it is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (e.g.: billing, shipping, courier service).
Tátra Str.34. BUDAPEST, H-1136 HUNGARY
Company registration number: 0109293854
VAT number: 25874938-2-41
Phone: +36 30 9 514 480
2.2) Confirmation of Registration:
Acknowledgement of registration will be sent after receiving your payment. In case you sent your registration by E-mail you should receive a confirmation within 7 days. If you do not please call us.
Please, do not forget to write your European Union VAT number if you have because it is necessary for issuing the invoice. In the shortage of VAT number 27% VAT should be added to the net final amount.
Please, instruct your bank to carry out the transactions "Free of charge for the recipient". Any bank fees incurred will be charged to the respective participant. While making the bank transfer, please, remember to indicate your company name.
Full refunds of the registration fee, will only be made if you give notice of cancellation at least three months prior to the first day of the conference. Thereafter, we regret that no refunds can be made if you cancel. You may substitute your delegates at any time, with no charge.2.3) Insurance and Liability
Please note that you should not leave valuables - also light, portable exhibits -unattended during the day.
The Organizer does not accept any liability for theft or missing equipment. It is at the participant’s own risk to leave goods unattended on the conference area.Evacon Ltd.’s liability for personal injury or damage to property shall be limited in every case to intent and gross negligence Evacon Ltd. shall not be liable in the event of the cancellation, relocation or rescheduling as a consequences of force majeure in particular in the event of catastrophes, environmental damage, war, terror, third-party crimes, employment disputes, energy shortages etc.
Address: H-1136. Budapest, Tátra Str.34.
Company registration no.: 01-09-293854
EU Community VAT identification no.: HU25874938